Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Darn Tummy!

Again woken by my tummy... seems that every few months it has a flare up and takes a few weeks to settle down...

Trying to be good and not place myself on the scales lol... not sure how long that is going to last though! The lovely birds are still twittering away.. I am sure they have also camped outside our bedroom window and sing their loudest just to annoy me in the morning.

Pleased to see that it has been raining during the night...hopefully may save some of the grass that is playing dead in the garden! I am not sure if today it will rain again as one moment the sun is poking it's head out and then the dark clouds appear. To be honest would be nice to have a day of chilly weather. *Might help with the hot flushes!!*

Hopefully going out today to get some food shopping done.. *No, of course I don't enjoy it... oddly enough why is it men think women love food shopping?* but it is great to have fruit in to eat and not have to struggle to think what to cook for dinner! Last night I put a chicken curry on, *It didn't suit me!* and it has been in the slow cooker all night so should be lovely and tender for later on this evening.

GOS is downloading and the net now is soooooooooooooo slow!

Brrr.. it is actually rather chilly out there! Just been to give the boys some treats.. also noticed a darn molehill!! *Please tell me it isn't staying!* Last time they trashed my lawn..

Going to try and finish the wall today... need to sand it down now and see what it looks like...and then hopefully paint it!

Serves me right doesn't it.. just got on the scales.. and it says 00.12 lb 4 oz... *Think I need to sleep more*

I need to keep tighter reign on my food diary I think....So through out the day.. I will keep one section of what I eat in bold...

B:
L:
D: Chicken Curry and rice followed by two tubs of home made cinnamon ice cream... *Lush!*






I think I will start a recipe section..*Gee your full of good ideas lol... now just have to figure out how to do it!


AT: 1 pear, 3 small bananas, 2 apricots, and 2 nectarines!

HA: 1 x Milk
HB: Chicken



SYNS (1.5) = 40gm plain crisps 8 syns = 9.5

Brackets are from the previous day(s) so I have a running total.. there that should keep me on track!

Oh.. what to do.. go for a nap or sand the wall down... Mmmm *wavers hands in the air* will drink my coffee first and then decide.


BBL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8.25 am

Now this is true!!

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.

The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence.

He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there. A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one."



How we should all think before we speak.. of course me being me.. I always do! *Yes because I am perfect.. Mmmm*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.35 pm

Going to be going out soon.. thought I would look at tomorrows HORRORSCOPE.. see what it has in store for me...

July 08, 2009
You may be weary of sharing so much emotional intensity. Or, perhaps, you just long for a vacation from your own romantic attachments. Either way, the Moon's entry into your private 12th House today amplifies your need to be alone or to keep your feelings to yourself. Don't worry about how others might respond to your desire for solitude. They will be happier once you return from your little retreat more relaxed and refreshed.


Oh.. is that good or not.. I will decide tomorrow.

*Told you sleeping was good for me!!* I got up and re weighed myself and hey presto 00.10 lb 8 oz!!!!! I know it won't last as I have to eat today.. but waiting till we go out and I can have some fruit.. ooo I want fruit !!

*Mmmm... I seem to have lost my colour option on this blog... what is a woman to do!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


7.50ish pm

Nope..still no colour option *Screams loudly* Maybe it will be back tomorrow and it is just this post.

I survived the shopping trip... I need to get dishwashing liquid... yes cause the dead dishwasher is still playing dead. Mind you .. GOS still hasn't looked at it... *I do.. I look at it and swear and curse*

So hence I got back from shopping and had to unload it all... then wash up and clean my kitchen... then.. *This is while GOS is sat watching telly.. yes I know!! can you believe it!* cook him his eggs on toast!

I was at this point starving having not had anything to eat all day... *I told you that earlier are you not paying attention*

Off I went to my room with.. are you ready for this.. it is shocking!!

A pear, 3 small bananas, 2 nectarines and 2 apricots and of course my diet free caffiene free coke. *What a pig.. but I do have two meals to make up for today don't I*

Can't make my mind up if I prefer my deep thoughts to be bold or italic.. might do both... *Yes.. cause I can!*

Still no sign of daughter getting someone to do her shift at work... *I will send out thoughts that they are all really sick with the runs on their days off now if they dont' help her out*

She is so set on coming and I don't want her to lose her job over it...I am sure by law that she is entitled to holiday pay... but they will no doubt say she is.. but not unless authorised... We will see what her line manager comes up with... so all keep your fingers crossed for me!

The curry is smelling just wonderful...I can't make my mind up if I want brown rice or white with it..either or.. but brown takes longer to cook....

*Got an older.. well one I haven't been able to get into till now... shorter nighty out.. it has a short gown with it too....In a lovely cream colour with a satin pattern stitched on it... might do a dance to entice GOS later...either that or will give him a heart attack!* He will probably look at me and say... "Arent' you cold woman.. go get some clothes on"

*Slurps at diet coke* It is no good I have to go eat... I am hungry.... oh yeah.. I am going to make some ice-creammmmmm!!

BBL...

*Walks off practicing dance moves for later on...shimmy.. shimmy.. dip.. jump up..hair flick...*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11.35 pm

Just finished the washing up!! Bahh... but I did get new gloves... nice pink ones .. but they never last me long.

Dinner was wonderful.... I will write that above and even put some pictures in.. so you can drool at how nice my dinner was!!

Yay.. figured out what I had done... doh! *But not going to admit to doing anything ..as it is back again!*

Tonight.. well it is nearly over.. but thought I would just come and put those photos on...a friend of mine might be reading this from work and I know she will be drooling when she sees the ice-cream..... *Yes I did really enjoy it!*

It is a SW free ice cream but also works out syn free on Weight Watchers I am sure!

Off to watch Come Dine With Me... would love to do that I think.. but I would probably be lumbered with a load of idiots... *Well they always do one lovely person (Me) and the others are prats!!*

Well good night all... I wonder what tomorrow holds...

*Hopes she gets up out of bed an leaves the extra pounds on the sheets*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. hope it was a nice one!