Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still suffering.. and hating every minute of it.. won't be blogging for long again today as just don't know what to do with myself and can't stay in one position for very long!!

GOS has been very good... taking painkillers every 4 hours and Antibiotics twice a day... but wish the pain would stop...

Have managed to get half hour sleep here and there...but definitely going to get this sorted. I can't stand the thought of this coming back... *Still waiting for it go damn it*

Eating has gone out the window... took me over a hour to eat a toasted sandwich last night. .. had some weetabix with milk this morning.. warmed to soften it.. might have some again now to keep me going.

Odd how face ache can just tire you out so much... constant pain is very draining and I am at breaking point...*Just want to cry.. but it seems to make my face throb more so can't*

I have so much I want to get done round the house before family arrive in 2 days... YES 2 DAYS!! Why now? Flipping teeth!!

Found this site.. with what I might have to go through... but to be honest at the moment I just don't care...

WISDOM TEETH...


Going now.. might be back later....

Hope all those that are going to slimming world tonight for wi.. you have great losses.!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. hope it was a nice one!