Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is It... Will It... Oh Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

Not sure and to be honest very scared to say... but is it getting better.. will it get better today... I so wish it would... not sure how much of this I can handle, or is it that I have that many drugs in my body I am not really sure!

Trying to eat breakfast...what day are we on? Wednesday isn't it?

I am starting my SW week from today so will weigh myself on Wednesdays.. had a couple of days off as have been eating things that I wouldn't normally... not really bad... but soup etc... sadly not ones I had made.. as not had the patience to make them *How do you chop food and cook with one hand to face in agony*

So next wednesday.. if I have gained from the last couple of days.. the so be it.... the pain has taken over and at the moment is winning.. but going to try today to overcome it.. *Yeah right.. break down and cry again... yep I did yesterday.. sobbed like a baby with the pain and made it worse!! So cried some more!*

Only eating now as I have to take more pks as it is killing me.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.10 pm

Painkiller time again!! But I am feeling a little perkier...* is that actually a word? *

Shopping was sort of painless as in doing it.. just did the list got the stuff came home.... *And the usual.. GOS watched telly*

He is happy watching The Universe on telly... *It is always depressing... letting you know when the world will end... * But keeps him quiet.

Brother called again today.. oh didn't I say he did yesterday... bless he rang to see if I was any better... and of course friend down the road.... *Nice to know that people do care when you are feeling so low* He wants me to put some more adverts on for his properties.. so will just do that... bbiab!

Not had lunch yet.. better do that too!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B: 2 x weetabix... with milk... *warmed in micro to make like baby food to get in mouth and swallow!*

L: Tuna onion extra light mayo sandwich.. 2 plums and golden bakes... *taken me ages to eat that!* I know this isn't on diet.. but wanted something again soft.. and still feeling sorry for myself!

D:

AT:

HA: Milk
HB:

Syns

Have to take tabs now.. and get ready to go out food shopping... *Deep joy when in pain.. deep joy when not come to think of it!!*

BBL....................

*Trying to smile as Daughter's birthday tomorrow and she will be here all be it Friday early morning*

Going to try this tonight... Guess it is Potato and Cabbage Pie.

Serves 4 in big dish.

2lb potatoes
spring onions
cabbage half will do
Fry Light
Very low fat natural yogurt or Fromage Frais.. 0% fat of course
Mustard powder
Chopped parsley
Seasoning.




Boil peeled and diced pots until tender then drain, but do keep warm.

Slice spring onion and shred the cabbage and fry in pan with fry light. Add some water.. about 4 tbspns and cook till soft.

Add all ingredients together and mash roughly.. then stir in the other stuff.. ie mustard, yogurt seasoning and herbs.

Can serve with either meat or maybe a salad.

Will let you know what it is like... GOS of course won't have it as it is healthy!

Off to do some gardening in hope it will easy my pain or take my mind off it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.10 pm

Daughter sent me this via email... some actually made me chuckle!

To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity


1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice. !

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,Switch to Espresso.

6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write 'For Marijuana'

7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.

9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk! and see how many looks you get.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity


It's Called THERAPY!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.30pm

Darn it... *Face killing me... yeah.. heard them all.. like.. "It's killing me too!*

Not sure if to have that cabbage pie thing for dinner.. I just fancy a jacket spud and some LCLCheese.. ooh and might have beens...

Mmmm what do to GOS...... bless he has worked hard on the veg patch today.. infact the last three days... *Raises eyebrows*...

I have been tending to the whole garden and he has worked hard on the veg plot. Oh no I sit corrected he has trimmed the hedges... but what's the bet I have to mow them up tomorrow! But want to do the lawn again before Daughter gets here.

*So excited I could scream... but can't as mouth is too painful... maybe in a couple of days*

Now.. do I stay up and wait for Daughter to arrive.. at about 4 am or do I go to bed and set the alarm..... *Don't think I will be able to sleep,.... will probably be here boring you instead with my rantings*

It is lovely outside today.. the pool is getting warmer.. but GOS said I am not allowed in it till he has finished heating it.. as he has to turn the heater off.... *Would have thought he would have said yeah.. told me the heater was off and then throw something electrical in after me*

Think I will practice more belly dancing when mouth gets better... then I can slip into slinky black nighty and do a dance for GOS... *haha that even made me laugh.. poor GOS.. he has to live with me!*

Birthday cards.. yes even more birthday cards went in the postbox today..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8.30 pm

Dinner is in the oven... All cupboards have been cleaned.. floors swept.. including dining room lounge and hall.. oh and bathroom!

Washing up done...*The evil dishwasher may get fixed when my father gets here... he is sooooooooooooo good to me :))* Also all dishes are put away!

Aww have a moth at the window.. will just go put it outside... done.. but if it had been a spider it would have felt the base of my shoe... ahh well this isnt' always true.. *Rolled up paper!!* Had a little bird come into my office yesterday.. just hopped through the door.. so I had to open the double windows to let it out.. as last year.. one hit the window so hard it died...*That upset me*

Have been watching the beautiful butterflies in my sisters memorial garden... GOS went to take a photo and most of them flew off.. yet I stand right next to them and they flutter around me.. some of them are just so stunning! Might see if I can get a photo of them tomorrow. They rest on the Budhlia bush... reminds me of being a child and at our grandmother's house... we always used to play in her garden and she had one of them.. that is why I got one for my sister's garden.

Really think these antibiotics are starting to work...I know I have just taken the stronger painkillers but the throbbing seems less.. *Yayyy.. so will be feeling better when Daughter gets here*

Anyway.. best check dinner.. you would have me sat here all night gassing and burn my dinner.. Can you imagine GOS's face if I give him burnt offerings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. hope it was a nice one!