Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yayyyyyyyyyy!! Ssshhhh.........

Sneak Weigh in..... 00.13lb 6 oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes... it is only the sneak weigh in but if I can keep strong I can officially say I have lost my 4 stone!!!

*Going to take up cheer leading as all this jumping around is a new routine never seen by anyone!*

I went into the garden to share my good news with the boys and then sat in my sisters Memorial Garden to feel close to her.. she would be so proud of me if she were here, so I just sat there and imagined her sat with me on her bench, smiling at me. I wish so much she was here, but she is.. she is always in my heart and thoughts.

Okay.. not going to let anything upset me today. GOS is still in bed and I have this 50th birthday card to make for this party later. So going to stay strong today and keep a smile on my face.

So... going to make a start on this card and get it over and done with.

BBL..........

*Thinks haven't been this light in...8/9 years! Your getting there girl!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


11.36 am

My baby girl is coming in ...19 sleeps and I am so excited. I am sure she will want me to cook Moussaka for her.. she wants a BBQ by the pool... I so wish the weather is nice for her visit. I just love spending time with people I love so much...

*Slaps self.. seems to be getting melancholy today!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.20 pm

Still feeling chuffed .. just hope it stays off.

Finished work out... yep it is official.. it is killing me!!

I put face masque on.. did nails.. then had a shower and cut my hair.. another 1inch to 2 inches off and GOS of course didn't notice.

*I wonder if he would notice if I was dancing with a coach load of naked football players!Now eating lunch.*

Well he is happy.. sat watching wimbledon (Could be the Wombles of Wimbledon for the interest I have in it!) just had his egg on toast and has a coffee... opps no.. he has just been in the kitchen cupboard so will now be eating his speculo biscuits that he loves...

I am off in a moment to see a friend down the road.

Breakfast.. opps fruit

Lunch... Mild cheese and broc pasta 1/2 syn and a pain

Dinner... not sure yet as going out eek!

Took a hayfever tablet this morning.. so will probably want sleep later on at the party.. not far to walk to it or home.. thank goodness!

For someone on twitter...

Plum Compote

Ingredients
1 tsp olive oil
1 plum, halved, stoned and diced
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
4 tbsp soft brown sugar
pinch of cinnamon
small handful of fresh herbs, chopped


Method
1. Heat the olive oil in a small pan and fry the plum for 1-2 minutes, to soften.
2. Add the vinegar, sugar, cinnamon and herbs to the pan, reduce the heat and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving dish.
4. Serve.

Right must dash... bbl...


*Thinking thin.. think more damn it!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. hope it was a nice one!