Wednesday, September 16, 2009



This should be our motto..... but hey...

I have been good today... so far.. more than my five pieces of fruit and veg...

2 plums, 2 apples, half a melon, % fat yogurt and a % fat jelly....

Well off to do some sanding down and get half a pumpkin from a friend.....

BBL... oh you might want to check out my other blog... only just started it.. so will have to see how it goes...


*Oooo should really put some content on the page... *
It is now looking more like winter out there.. from my office I can see the wind moving the trees as it blows.. also I can hear the rustling of the leaves.  The sky has a pale lilac colour to it...and looking out.. the hedges need cutting back and the lawn trimming again!

I am really a winter girl... I would like to say that it does not affect my eating habits.. *But erm that would be a porky... Ooo food!!*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.. hope it was a nice one!